This is a great recipe to curb that sweet craving you may be having while on the low calorie part of the MediLean program.
Apple Crisp HCG Recipe
- 1 apple (green tastes best)
- half small lemon
- 1 T water
- 2 t Splenda
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel, core, and slice/chop apple.
- Place apples in small baking dish.
- Cover with juice of 1/2 small lemon, splenda, water, and few dashes of cinnamon. Toss.
- 1 breadstick
- 1 t milk
- 1/2 t cinnamon
- 1/4 t nutmeg
- 1/4 t pumpkin pie spice
- Grind grissini into a powder using food processor or coffee grinder.
- Add milk in 1/4 t increments. Slowly stir until mixture forms a slightly moist crumbly topping.
- Sprinkle on top of apple filling.
- Cover dish and bake 20 mins.
- Remove cover and broil 1-2 mins to crisp topping.
- Serve immediately.
This includes 1 t of your allowed 1 T milk for the day. Also includes your grissini and fruit portion for one meal.