Wednesday Sep 22nd, 2021
Shrimp Stuffed Tomato
What you'll need;
- 4oz cooked shrimp
- 2 med size tomatoes
- juice of half lemon
- 1 T parsley (and any additional seasonings you like)
- salt/pepper to taste
- tabasco (optional)
- Place cooked shrimp in food processor. Pulse a few times to chop up shrimp. Or, simply chop with sharp knife.
- In small bowl, combine chopped shrimp, parsley, lemon juice, salt/pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 mins-1 hr.
- When ready to serve, cut off top of tomatoes. Scoop out inside of tomato.
- Chop & combine inside of tomato with shrimp mix. (You may discard seeds if you like.)
- Fill tomato with shrimp mix.
- Top with a couple dashes of tabasco (optional) and serve.
Scroll to top