What you’ll need
· 3 ½ oz uncooked whitefish
· 3oz asparagus
· juice of one lemon
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Snap off woody ends of asparagus and discard.
3. Tear off a large sheet of non-stick aluminum foil.
4. In the center of this sheet, place asparagus spears and sprinkle with salt/pepper.
5. Place whitefish on top of asparagus.
6. Pour lemon juice over fish & asparagus.
7. Fold up edges and completely seal packet on all sides.
8. Bake 10-20 mins, until fish flakes.
(Feel free to add additional spices to your liking such as oregano or garlic)